Cannabis Delivery Software
Patients select a dispensary and consult with a wellness associate to select the products they will purchase. After selecting their desired products, customers will make their initial purchase. Once the first order is placed, the patient’s information and their order history is securely saved for future convenience.
At this time, Cash and CanPay (ATM) are the only acceptable payment methods.
Both your staff and patients have the ability to track drivers and deliveries through our software while receiving updates by email and SMS. Each order is time stamped, so you know when the package is en route, and when it has been delivered.
Our software is customizable so that we can integrate with whichever menu provider and Point of Sale system you use. All logos, colors, and patient updates can be customized within our software as well, so your patients will see your brand; The one they’ve come to know, love, and trust.
We can integrate with whichever POS system you use or we can provide you with our secure payment solution.
Drivers & Security
- Run your entire courier operation through one platform.
- Manage orders with ease — input your orders and let our system move them through the delivery process for you.
- Optimize deliveries directly from the platform based on driver location and workload.
- Track drivers in real-time. Our driver app provides GPS tracking and availability along with built-in navigation.
- Customers can check in at any time to see the status of their orders.
- Our team can make your website e-commerce accessible by adding a shopping cart and delivery function.
Yes. The contracted drivers are thoroughly vetted with background checks on a bi-annual basis and carry the highest level of insurance. Our process indemnifies you.
Yes. We store all products in a secure lockbox inside the vehicle at all times, and we use security tape on each package to ensure maximum discreteness. The only information the driver will have is the delivery address. To keep you informed, we provide complete, transparent delivery reports daily, weekly, and monthly as you require.
Our typical delivery radius is about 5-10 miles from the dispensary. Depending upon a particular location of a dispensary, we can accommodate an even larger delivery radius. Contact us to see if we can accommodate your needs.
- Drivers are insured under our supplemental insurance while delivering all dispensary products.
- Drivers go through a full vetting process and background checks are run every six months as an added layer of security. No other competitors offer this type of security.
- Products are stored in a sealed container only opened by the consumer. Drivers have no access to the product nor are the contents of the container disclosed.
- Patient information is securely filed in our secure system. Even the exact GPS route the driver drove from the time of pick up to the time of delivery is stored.
- All drivers carry I.D., are dressed in office-appropriate attire, and are trained in delivering amazing customer service.
As with many questions in the cannabis industry, the answer is that it depends. States with medical and adult-use markets place different restrictions on cannabis delivery, making it possible in some markets and not in others.
In states that do allow delivery, it is a lucrative opportunity that many dispensaries fail to capitalize on. Many states allow dispensary delivery but lack dispensaries that offer it as a service to their patients.
In some cases, a dispensary can launch a delivery service without acquiring extra licensing. Please reach out to us for any questions about licensing and launching a dispensary delivery service in your state.
- One point of contact, one bill–broken out into cost center, management center, and/or location. When you work with us, your finance department can view all of our billing in one spot, rather than receiving multiple bills from multiple providers.
- Greater accessibility to patients with difficulty shopping in-store translates to new and recurring business.
- Expedite the turnaround of your patient’s medicine by adding a delivery service.
- Patients will be able to have their information saved to their secure account. There they can easily and quickly reorder the products they use daily.
- Patients no longer have to wait curbside, worry about getting to their store, or need to find alternative transportation to get their medication if they do not have access to a car.
We are able to scale and operate in any state, with any number of locations. When you work with us, you get a solution capable of growing with you– no matter how many locations you have or how many states in which you operate.
Our customers are the cornerstone of our mission. Scarlet Express makes it easy for you to accept orders, track deliveries, and serve your patients in a compassionate, comprehensive, and compliant system. We can provide software integration, payment solutions, and contracted drivers. You provide the products, and we take care of the rest.
We offer next-day delivery, but as we grow with you we can do same-day delivery as well.